Sunday 18 August 2013

Further Setbacks, pics not for the fainthearted.

http://www.thepaddfromhellinsurrey.blogspot.co.uk/
 To be organised!!!

After all the rain this winter ... too much heat to cope with the result of the rat infestation :(

My trailer had provided winter quarters for the rat population :(  2 bags of kapok meant for insulation had to be thrown out after they used them to nest in :(

Site manager asked me yesterday "what rats" when I said I still had a lot of cleaning to do before I could leave his horrid site!  He had previously told me that there was a council inspection re the rats!!! What a memory he has... not!




According to the site manager... the residents bring the rats not the numerous chickens and ducks his father keeps nor the lack of adequate waste disposal facilities for so many vans!



Had to throw away my remnant of wool carpet so will have a washable floor instead thanks to the summer sales!

No comments:

Post a Comment